House for Sale
Developers, Investors, Large Families
Property ID 1968737An opportunity like this doesn't come up often. Situated in the sought-after pocket of Loganlea, this 3 bedroom highset set recently renovated home has the potential for dual living and is zoned in the residential core precinct.
Sitting large on 845m2, this fully fenced property features a sizeable living flowing to the outside deck, new kitchen and near new carpets throughout, three generously sized bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom and polished timber flooring throughout.
Downstairs offers kitchenette, bathroom, study, large living & dining area with porcelain tiling throughout.
- Residential Core Precinct (possible apartment arrangements)
- 11 x 3 bed OR 16 x 2 bed OR 8x3 bed and 6 x 2 bed (Maximum height 15 metres)
- Modern kitchen, living & dining
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchenette, living, dining, study, bathroom
- $420 per week rental return
- 845m2 fully fenced yard
- 180 m to Loganlea State High School
- 180 m to Hospital
- 330 m to Loganlea Train station
- 280 m to TAFE
- 500 m to Shopping Centre
- 1.25 kms to Griffith University
- Centrally located within a short distance to Logan Motorway, M1 Pacific motorway and M2 Gateway Motorway.
Don't miss out on an exceptional property offering high rental return, dual living & development potential. This home is a must to inspect!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.